All of our services at Niché MedSpa are supervised by Dr. Steven H. Schuster and his team of highly trained professionals. Our team of highly trained and experienced advanced practice nurses, physician assistants, and estheticians, are here to support you in bringing your most desired aesthetic needs to reality. Paired with a warm and welcoming front office staff, we are always ready to accommodate any of your requests.
Roderic Rettig, APRN
Roderic Rettig, APRN, is a Board Certified and Master’s prepared Family Nurse Practitioner specializing in the field of Cosmetic Dermatology. He is a dedicated passionate and ethical expert provider of all cosmetic procedures including injectables, chemical peels, facial thread lifts, and lasers. His extensive training combined with his nursing background has prepared him to approach his patients in a gentle and scientific way with the ultimate goal of restoring their natural beauty with an individualized approach.
Having been a Level I Trauma ICU Nurse, coupled with his impressive background within the Dermatology community, Roderic is thoroughly versed in all aspects of medicine, most importantly Cosmetic Dermatology.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Nova Southeastern University he later furthered his education with a Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Miami. Roderic became a Family Nurse Practitioner and decided to share his wealth of knowledge by becoming a clinical adjunct professor at Nova Southeastern University while pursuing his passion in the world of skincare and beauty.
Mr. Rettig is Board certified by The American Association of Nurse Practitioners as well as a member of 2 chapters of the prestigious Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society, and a member of numerous Nursing Associations.
Roderic’s views and approaches to cosmetic procedures are “less is more equals results, results, results!” Roderic specializes in buildable treatments and stays up to date on the newest procedures and techniques through continuing education to make Niché Medspa the best of the best.
Dr. Steven Schuster
Firstly as a board-certified plastic surgeon with more than 25 years of experience, my knowledge and expertise will help me achieve the results my patients desire. You can feel confident that I have the qualifications and experience you deserve. At this point in my career, I have done thousands of surgeries, and my skills are very finely tuned; However, it’s not enough just to have skills, It is also crucial to keep up with the latest surgical advances. That is what my patients deserve… and expect. That is why I work with many professional organizations, I try to share what I have learned and benefit from the knowledge of my colleagues. I thank you for entrusting me with something as important as your physical image and self-esteem.
- B.S.: Biology, Emory University, Magna Cum Laude
- M.D.: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- General Surgery Residency: University Hospital. Newark, New Jersey
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine – Montefiore Medical Center. Bronx, New York
- Board Certification: American board of Plastic Surgery. National Board of Medical Examiners
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Faculty: University of Miami School of Medicine, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Department of Plastic Surgery.
- Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons. American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons. Palm Beach County and Broward County Society of Plastic Surgeons. International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery.
- Recipient: American Medical Association’s Physician Recognition Award: 1985, 1988, 1992, 1992, 1996, 1999, 2002