Our Recovery & Performance IV helps improve workout recovery time. It promotes efficient energy consumption, protein synthesis, support for muscle growth and repair, metabolism support. It also works to reduce muscle cramps, improve muscle tone and strength, improve endurance and reduces oxidative stress on your body.
What Is In Our Recovery & Performance IV?
More Detail on Vita-Complex, Mineral Blend, and Amino Blend
- B1 (Thiamine): Used by the body to metabolize carbohydrates, and is critical to overall energy & cell function. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it also plays an important role in nerve, muscle, and heart function.
- B2 (Riboflavin): Helps to convert food into energy by breaking down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. It also allows the body to use oxygen and plays a role in the adrenal gland and stress reactions. Riboflavin may help with migraines. A deficiency in Riboflavin can lead to cracking skin around the nose and mouth, as well as eye issues.
- B3 (Niacin): helps to break down food, boost brain and skin function. It also acts as an antioxidant and plays a role in cellular signaling and DNA production and repair. It can help lower cholesterol.
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Like other B vitamins, Pantothenic Acid helps your body break down your food and turn it into energy. It’s also necessary for making blood cells and is key for promoting skin and hair health. In fact, pantothenic acid is a key component in many hair products, and studies have shown that it actually does thicken hair fibers and increase their pliability.
- B6 (Pyridoxine): Aids in macronutrient metabolism & in the production of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. It has been found useful in assisting with symptoms of several issues, including PMS, depression, nausea, and anemia.
- L-Glutamine: One of the most abundant amino acids in the body, helping promote energy and athletic performance, boosting metabolism, and healthy weight loss.
- L-Carnitine: An amino acid that plays a critical role in building muscle, losing weight, and increasing overall
stamina for athletes. This amino acid helps transport fatty acids into mitochondria, which are used as energy and burnt up. L-carnitine allows you to work out harder and longer by increasing endurance, strength, and stamina while preventing muscle damage, strengthening bones, and decreasing recovery times.
- L-Arginine: promotes improved circulation, strong immune responses, and helps kidneys secrete waste
- L-Lysine: Helps to reduce anxiety by blocking stress receptors and allows your body to hold on to calcium, vital for
- L-Ornithine: Helps relieve stress and improve sleep quality related to fatigue.
- L-Citrulline: New ongoing research has shown that this amino acid may help with boosting immunity, exercise, and athletic performance, as well as reducing the risk for high blood pressure in young adults. L-Citrulline also helps to increase the supply of ingredients the body needs to make certain proteins. It might also help open up veins and arteries to improve blood flow and reduce blood pressure.
- Magnesium: Many different conditions can be managed through receiving Magnesium IV treating migraines, achieving better sleep, reducing anxiety and stress levels, replacing low amounts of magnesium,
alleviating muscle cramping, decreasing blood pressure and edema, reducing rapid heartbeat, and building
stronger bones and teeth.
- Zinc: benefits the body in many ways: helps with hormone production, growth, and repair, improves immunity, and facilitates digestion. Zinc benefits also include its ability to act as an anti-inflammatory agent, therefore zinc may have significant therapeutic benefits for several common, chronic diseases like fighting cancer or reversing heart disease. Zinc is also great for skin health if the person is deficient and can be useful for acne in particular due to its natural anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and immune support functions.
- Manganese: is an essential nutrient involved in many chemical processes in the body, including the processing of
cholesterol, carbohydrates, and protein. It is also involved in bone formation.
- Copper: An essential nutrient that serves as a cofactor for serum ceruloplasmin, an oxidase necessary for proper formation of the iron carrier protein, transferrin. Copper also helps maintain normal rates of red and
white blood cell formation.
- Selenium: regulates important metabolic functions and is capable of fighting oxidative damage caused by free radicals. It can lower individual susceptibility to illness and is also indicated to support vital bodily functions. Selenium can destroy free radicals and protect the body and skin against oxidative stress. This forestalls premature aging and lessens the likelihood of certain age-related conditions from developing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Treatment times vary from person to person but the first time you receive this treatment, it will take approximately 1 hour and 30 mins. After the first time, each treatment should last approximately 45 mins to 1 hour.
It is recommended that you eat prior to treatment and be adequately hydrated.
You can receive this treatment once a week for 4 weeks. After the first 4 weeks, it is recommended to receive this treatment once a month.
If you’re are interested in the Niché Recovery & Performance IV, or any of our other IV treatments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, or you can fill out the form below.
If you would like to view all of our available IV Treatments, click the button below.