This nutrient-rich IV is perfect for those who struggle with the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS). That’s roughly 90% of all menstruating women. Nothing is more disruptive than feeling bloated, irritable, and achy once a month. From mild to severe cases, this treatment is ideal for keeping you moving and helping you feel more refreshed and energized, instead of lethargic and irritable. Niche Menstrual Relief IV can curb mood swings, food cravings, and soothe common period aches and pains.
What Is In Our Menstrual Relief IV?
More Detail On Vita-Complex
- B1 (Thiamine): Used by the body to metabolize carbohydrates, and is critical to overall energy & cell function. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it also plays an important role in nerve, muscle, and heart function.
- B2 (Riboflavin): Helps to convert food into energy by breaking down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. It also allows the body to use oxygen and plays a role in the adrenal gland and stress reactions. Riboflavin may help with migraines. A deficiency in Riboflavin can lead to cracking skin around the nose and mouth, as well as eye issues.
- B3 (Niacin): helps to break down food, boost brain and skin function. It also acts as an antioxidant and plays a role in cellular signaling and DNA production and repair. It can help lower cholesterol.
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Like other B vitamins, Pantothenic Acid helps your body break down your food and turn it into energy. It’s also necessary for making blood cells and is key for promoting skin and hair health. In fact, pantothenic acid is a key component in many hair products, and studies have shown that it actually does thicken hair fibers and increase their pliability.
- B6 (Pyridoxine): Aids in macronutrient metabolism & in the production of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. It has been found useful in assisting with symptoms of several issues, including PMS, depression, nausea, and anemia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Treatment times vary from person to person but the first time you receive this treatment, it will take approximately 1 hour and 30 mins. After the first time, each treatment should last approximately 45 mins to 1 hour.
It is recommended that you eat prior to treatment and be properly hydrated.
You can receive this treatment once a week for 4 weeks. After the first 4 weeks, it is recommended to receive this treatment once a month.
If you’re are interested in the Niché Menstrual Relief IV, or any of our other IV treatments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, or you can fill out the form below.
If you would like to view all of our available IV Treatments, click the button below.