Our Hydration IV is an Essential IV to Hydrate and combat fatigue from dehydration while also boosting your metabolism and immune system.
What is in the Hydration IV
More Detail On Vita-Complex and Mineral Blend
- B1 (Thiamine): Used by the body to metabolize carbohydrates, and is critical to overall energy & cell function. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it also plays an important role in nerve, muscle, and
- B2 (Riboflavin): Helps to convert food into energy by breaking down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. It also allows the body to use oxygen and plays a role in the adrenal gland and stress reactions. Riboflavin may help with migraines. A deficiency in Riboflavin can lead to cracking skin around the nose and mouth, as well as eye issues.
- B3 (Niacin): helps to break down food, boost brain and skin function. It also acts as an antioxidant and plays a role in cellular signaling and DNA production and repair. It can help lower cholesterol.
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Like other B vitamins, Pantothenic Acid helps your body break down your food and turn it into energy. It’s also necessary for making blood cells and is key for promoting skin and hair health. In fact, pantothenic acid is a key component in many hair products, and studies have shown that it actually does thicken hair fibers and increase their pliability.
- B6 (Pyridoxine): Aids in macronutrient metabolism & in the production of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. It has been found useful in assisting with symptoms of several issues, including PMS, depression, nausea, and anemia.
- Magnesium: Many different conditions can be managed through receiving Magnesium IV treating migraines, achieving better sleep, reducing anxiety and stress levels, replacing low amounts of magnesium,
alleviating muscle cramping, decreasing blood pressure and edema, reducing rapid heartbeat, and building
stronger bones and teeth.
- Zinc: benefits the body in many ways: helps with hormone production, growth, and repair, improves immunity, and facilitates digestion. Zinc benefits also include its ability to act as an anti-inflammatory agent, therefore zinc may have significant therapeutic benefits for several common, chronic diseases like fighting cancer or reversing heart disease. Zinc is also great for skin health if the person is deficient and can be useful for acne in particular due to its natural anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and immune support functions.
- Manganese: is an essential nutrient involved in many chemical processes in the body, including the processing of
cholesterol, carbohydrates, and protein. It is also involved in bone formation.
- Copper: An essential nutrient that serves as a cofactor for serum ceruloplasmin, an oxidase necessary for proper formation of the iron carrier protein, transferrin. Copper also helps maintain normal rates of red and
white blood cell formation.
- Selenium: regulates important metabolic functions and is capable of fighting oxidative damage caused by free radicals. It can lower individual susceptibility to illness and is also indicated to support vital bodily functions. Selenium can destroy free radicals and protect the body and skin against oxidative stress. This forestalls premature aging and lessens the likelihood of certain age-related conditions from developing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Treatment times vary from person to person but the first time you receive this treatment, it will take approximately 1 hour and 30 mins. After the first time, each treatment should last approximately 45 mins to 1 hour.
It is recommended that you eat prior to your treatment, and be adequately hydrated.
You can receive an infusion once a week for 4 weeks. After the first 4 weeks, it is recommended to receive an infusion once a month.
If you’re are interested in the Niché Hydration IV, or any of our other IV treatments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, or you can fill out the form below.
If you would like to view all of our available IV Treatments, click the button below.