Our Glow IV contains a mixture of essential vitamins as well as antioxidants that will enhance your inner glow by fighting acne, wrinkles, and tired skin revealing beautiful skin from the inside out.
What Is In Our Glow IV?
What is in The Vita-Complex Combination?
- B1 (Thiamine): Used by the body to metabolize carbohydrates, and is critical to overall energy & cell function. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it also plays an important role in nerve, muscle, and
- B2 (Riboflavin): Helps to convert food into energy by breaking down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. It also allows the body to use oxygen and plays a role in the adrenal gland and stress reactions. Riboflavin may help with migraines. A deficiency in Riboflavin can lead to cracking skin around the nose and mouth, as well as eye issues.
- B3 (Niacin): helps to break down food, boost brain and skin function. It also acts as an antioxidant and plays a role in cellular signaling and DNA production and repair. It can help lower cholesterol.
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Like other B vitamins, Pantothenic Acid helps your body break down your food and turn it into energy. It’s also necessary for making blood cells and is key for promoting skin and hair health. In fact, pantothenic acid is a key component in many hair products, and studies have shown that it actually does thicken hair fibers and increase their pliability.
- B6 (Pyridoxine): Aids in macronutrient metabolism & in the production of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. It has been found useful in assisting with symptoms of several issues, including PMS, depression, nausea, and anemia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Treatment times vary from person to person but the first time you receive this treatment, it will take approximately 1 hour and 30 mins. After the first time, each treatment should last approximately 45 mins to 1 hour.
It is recommended that you eat prior to treatment and drink a lot of water.
If you’re are interested in the Niché Glow IV, or any of our other IV treatments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, or you can fill out the form below.
If you would like to view all of our available IV Treatments, click the button below.